TGI Sushi - Campbell

Rainbow rolls at TGI Sushi
Met up with a friend here for lunch a few days ago. It received good reviews on Yelp so I was curious too to give it a try.

I got there early before 12 so the place was still quiet. It's a small cozy place with around six tables and some sushi bar sitting area that fits around ten people. There was a wait list clipboard outside so I guess they could get busy too. My friend still nowhere to be found so I asked for a menu to look at ahead of time.

As the name suggests they do have a long list of sushi roll, nigiri style and wrap. If sushi is not what you want for lunch, opt for bento box. Their bento boxes run around $12 just pick two items out of a list of items like chicken teriyaki, gyoza, etc.


When my friend arrived we decided on sharing three types of rolls. Rainbow rolls, some spicy salmon roll and Sweet Suzy rolls. Mean while a tiny bowl of edamame was brought out and also two bowls of miso soup.

The Rainbow rolls looked pretty with different color fish, salmon, tuna, prawn, etc. Sweet Suzy lived up to the name. Each piece had topping of sweetened chopped nuts. My favorite for the day was the spicy salmon roll (didn't quite remember the name). I usually like spicy tuna roll but this one was just as good.

All in all was a good lunch. Maybe a bit pricey for every day lunch. Our total came up to $45 before tips.

TGI Sushi
100 Hamilton Ave, Ste C
Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 871-0123
www.tgisushi.com

Comments