La Boulange Bakery - San Francisco

Tuna melt combo with greens @ La Boulange
This bakery occupied half of the lobby of Merchants Exchange Building. Being on the ground floor with the high ceiling making you feel like you are in a ballroom. But the rustic heavy duty table making it feel very homely at the same time.

Their name resembles Le Boulangerie that was based in Sunnyvale. But they are not related. The menu is pretty similar. We were there during lunch time and I selected the combo open tuna melt sandwich with side of greens. The open sandwich only means that there is only one slice of bread instead of two. I like having that option actually since I would pretty much be seating the whole afternoon. A lighter lunch will hopefully keep me awake during my training in the afternoon.

Your bucks don't go too far here. It's not a place I would go for lunch everyday. It is a nice place to meet a friend and has a leisure chit chat over lunch. Nice atmosphere.

La Boulange Bakery
465 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
(415) 402-0576
http://laboulangebakery.com/

Comments