Red Lobster - San Jose

I got this gift card for Red Lobster from Christmas time that I just came across recently. So I decided to give them a try. We did a take out order from them one night when we were lazy to cook.

Lobster crab and seafood stuffed mushroom
I loved stuffed mushroom so this one promised both items : seafood and stuffed mushroom. It came with like 5-6 stuffed mushrooms. But the stuffing was overflowing so I couldn't taste much of the mushroom. And there was gravy around the mushroom which I assumed works better with the biscuits (parmesan biscuits) provided. The mushrooms were good but the parmesan biscuits were a bit too salty for my taste.


Lobster pizza
When I arrived to pick up the pizza I was a bit surprise to hold the pizza box and didn't feel the heat. I thought maybe it wasn't very hot. But when we tasted it, it was obvious that the pizza was premade and not made to order. I wonder if it would have tasted better at the restaurant ?

It was thin crust pizza with pieces of lobster on top. Would have been better had it been hot or fresh of the oven.


Red Lobster
5343 Almaden Expy, San Jose, CA 95118
Phone:(408) 266-9275

Comments