Hyatt Regency Hotel - San Francisco

This hotel was endorsed as official hotel for the San Francisco Marathon. I said it couldn’t have been better in term of location. All you need to do is sleep late, wake up, walk downstairs and you’re pretty much there to start your run.

We got a double queen bed room. It was spacious with a rolling door opening to Drumm St which is back street of the hotel. I liked this door because during the day we pretty much turned off the air con and popped open the door for some fresh air. Be careful with this rolling door though if you have younger kids because there was only a railing between your room and the street down there. I held on to my cell phone so hard when I stood there to take pictures of the street down. I don’t think my phone would survive if it accidentally slipped of my fingers.



The room amenities include a homedics background noise ambiance, a MP3 dock for your music player, and typical coffee maker featuring Starbucks coffee. There was a list provided naming other items that would be available upon request either for borrow or for use free of charge. The TV was a huge flat screen TV with quite a selection of channels.


Wifi was free for the most basic connection which was fast enough for me to continue my hay day game. Ha..ha.. Then there were another two level of connections available for purchase.
homedics background noise ambiance

MP3 player dock

bathroom kit

The hotel is pretty old but the room was well maintained. We would definitely use it again or recommend it to friends and family.

Hyatt Regency 
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA 94111
415 788 1234
http://sanfranciscoregency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html


Comments