Second Day in KL : Seafood Feast !

We checked out early from our hotel and hired a cab to our friend's house. We were going to spent a few days at his house but he got called out for a job out of town. So we rushed there to spend a few hours instead.

As soon as we got to his house, he walked us to a nearby coffee shop to have breakfast together. We were too busy catching up so I didn't have a chance to take any pictures. The whole morning and afternoon were spent with him and his family. I was glad to be able to just relax and do nothing much. Then his family treated us to a feast of seafood at Coconut Flower Restaurant in Klang.

The restaurant was busy though it was almost in the middle of nowhere. It's always a good sign when a restaurant is busy even though the location wasn't so hot. So I started with a good note on it. We got two types of crab - a simple plain steam and another one in black pepper I believe. Both were packed with natural sweet flavor. I enjoyed it with cautious since I had an allergy attack after my dinner of fried oyster in Penang. But luckily I survived this one. Phew.


Coconut Flower Restaurant
Address: 702, Jalan Udang Galah, Telok Gong, 42000 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-3134 1218

Comments