Ah Tao Bak Kut Teh - Miri, Malaysia
I think this was one of the recommended place. I can't remember where I read it from. One of those foodie website I guess.
![]() |
| I guess for a group of 4 adults, these amount of food is normal ? 😂 |
![]() |
| We ordered the bak kut teh anyway even though none of us are bak kut teh person.😐 |
This wasn't sold by them. We brought it ourselves. 😁
We saw a stall selling castella cake. Having watched so many YouTube videos about castella cake, me and hubby were like this is our chance to try it. That stall at the bridge connecting Imperial/Permaisuri Imperial City Mall sold only items made by another location. We wanted a freshly baked just out of an oven castella cake. Not previous day baked. So we were told to go to Bintang Megamall. There's another outlet there where those cakes were baked.
When we went there though it was evening, so those cakes weren't warm. I was going to just get a small original. But with a group of cake eaters, it's really hard to just get a small cake. 😂 It's also hard to decide which flavor to get. Fortunately they offered combo, either 3 flavors or 4 flavors. We were going to get 4 flavors but they were out. So we got 3 flavors combo - original, chocolate and cheese.
This was my favorite in order: cheese, chocolate and original.
Ah Tao Bak Kut Teh
Church, 390, Jalan Bintulu - Miri, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Phone: +60 16-878 1638








Comments
Post a Comment