Airline Meals : ANA HND-HKG


The seating for this flight was 3-3-3. Spacious overhead compartment for carry on items. I would have liked this very well. Except our booking was through Delta so we got to the games late and couldn't reserve seats earlier. In the end, me and hubby sit on separate row. 😐 I am not sure if it's a Japanese airlines systems or whatever. But this was actually the 3rd time we flew Japanese airlines where we couldn't reserve seats ahead.

Luckily it's a short flight. Only 3.5 hours. Lunch was provided though I must say I didn't enjoy it that much. Perhaps because we had quite a decent breakfast at Haneda prior to our flight. I liked how the flight attendant showed passenger a printed menu instead of reciting the options. Because most of the times, it's lost in the recital. As a passenger I only heard, beef with potato or chicken with noodle. But with the menu I felt like I got a whole picture.


Comments