Uncle Yip Steak สเต็กลุงหยิก - Chiang Rai, Thailand



Introduced to this steak place by our friends. We went there on a Saturday afternoon and it's pretty busy. There was an outdoor seating which was a bit bigger than the indoor one. But the indoor one is cooled with air conditioner so that's much preferred. Though when we went there it was raining but then due to the windy condition, nobody seemed to want to sit outside.

The menu here looked pretty impressive. Almost comparable to Sizzler. 😁Our friend ordered a big platter of ribs which was served on a chopping board. Very good looking ribs. Unfortunately, with a lot of ribs, very tasty but not much meat.



I ordered a pork steak. I learnt that in Thailand most of the times, the pork steak has better quality and also better value. This one was true as well. The meat was pretty tender. My order came with fries and a side of salad. I can see why this place is pretty busy. I got everything on my plate with just one order. I remember the other steak place we went to which didn't include fries.

Hubby ordered a burger which also served with fries. Good looking burger as well. We shared an order of salad which was served with deep fried fish fillet with butter. I think the fish used was like saba fish.


Uncle Yip Steak สเต็กลุงหยิก
1036 เวียง 1 Sanambin Rd, Tambon Rop Wiang, Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai 57100
0995299389

Comments

Popular Posts