Home Noodle 米线家 Genting Premium Outlet - Genting, Malaysia


Genting Premium Outlet during long weekend holiday was a mess when it comes to finding a place to sit down and eat. That's what happened to us and our group of seven people. Of course finding a table for a big group was even harder.

So in the end we settled with this restaurant. It just happened that they had a vacant table. Yay !💗I quickly signaled to everybody else to come join me and hubby. At that point I don't think I was even picky about food anymore. Just find a place to sit down and eat whatever they have. 😂



But when I looked at their menu I actually liked what I saw. They offer different type of noodle combination which one could customize to their liking. There were a few types of broth, noodle or topping to choose from. I picked the beef mala hotpot served with rice with tea egg as a side. Hubby picked rice noodle mala soup with dumpling. My bro who sat in front of me ordered salted veggie fish soup with rice. We also ordered side dish like dumpling (饺子) and another fried side dish which I couldn't remember and failed to take photo. That dish was the first to come out and was gone within seconds. I guess we were all hungry by then.

My beef mala hotpot was good. The broth was flavorful. Not too spicy nor oily. Enough beef for me even to share with others. The beef was thinly sliced and tender as well. Hubby's bowl was a bit heavier in carb. It's a combination of rice noodle and dumplings.

I don't have full address for this restaurant. But it's on the same side as Awana Bus Terminal.


Comments