D Condo Sign - Chiang Mai, Thailand


This accommodation was booked through Agoda. It's sort of long term which I normally booked through Airbnb but this time I saw the picture of the pool on Agoda and I was sure that hubby would love to swim in the pool like that.

We were lucky that the view to the pool was actually a real photo of the view from the room. Later on I realized that not all listings used the room view photo. It's a bit deceiving when that happened. So I was grateful that the host was honest in her posting.



I only found out recently that we could also book a whole apartment through Agoda. So we gave it a try this time. Similar thing could also be done through Booking.com. I see why Airbnb got a lot of competition now.

Anyway, if you're looking for a whole apartment for you and a friend/spouse/mate, this could be the place you'd enjoy. Amazing pool and pretty decent gym. Walking distance to Central Festival which is one of the big mall in Chiang Mai. Maybe the biggest mall ?




Having proximity to Central Festival makes our meals planning easier. There are two food courts at Central. There's also a supermarket with plenty of imported items like cheeses, snacks, drinks that you sometimes miss when you're away from your home country.




Comments