Tia Juana - Sunnyvale, US
I used to work in this area. We went to eat there before and our office ordered some food here before. So this time in SF Bay Area when craving Mexican food, I straight away thought of Tia Juana. This was the link to my previous post about Tia Juana.
We went there on a weekday during lunch time. It was busy but no waiting crowd. We got seated right away with water and tortillas served on our table fast. Hubby ordered camarones ala diabla and I got chicken quesadilla.
Our food came out fast and hot. I forgot how big the size was until two big plates were brought to our table. The camarones still looked the way I remembered it to be. Red fiery sauce with big succulent prawns served with warm tortilla. The platter came with a serving of rice, beans and guacamole. Those combination was already very filling. Hubby tried one with his tortilla but in the end didn't touch most of the tortillas.
My chicken quesadilla came cut up and plated with some pico de gallo and sour cream drizzled on top. I think the size was just right as it's also pretty filling. So good. Total bill with tips came to USD 55.
Missing it already. 😓
Tia Juana
901 E Duane Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
tiajuanamexicangrill.com
Phone: (408) 730-8578
901 E Duane Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
tiajuanamexicangrill.com
Phone: (408) 730-8578







Comments
Post a Comment