Pho Kitchen - Vancouver, BC


We have been to this place once though it was called Pho 99 then. Read my original posting here. We like the open space feel of the restaurant. High ceiling, glass windows and bright. Two out of our three orders this time were repeat from our first visit.

Hubby still liked his sweet and sour seafood noodle. I tried it and thought it was a bit too oily for my taste. We ordered autumn roll again though I didn't remember that I did that last time until I checked my post. And it's still good. Their autumn roll was made of grilled chicken wrapped with rice paper with rice noodle and strands of carrot. The dipping sauce was mixture of fish sauce and lime juice that gives the sweet and salty taste.



The one order that was different from last time was a platter of chicken and pork lemon grass on rice. Both pieces were well marinated and we could taste the lemon grass on it. The rice was abundant and enough for two people.  Though I wish the meat was a bit saltier.

Pho Kitchen
2915 Hebb Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5M 0C4
604 255 3135

Comments