Hanam BBQ @ Bamboo - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
It's weekend and we got lucky. Our nieces wanted to buy us and their mom đŸ˜‰lunch and dinner. We got picked up for lunch and then dropped off after dinner. The lunch story was posted here.
After lunch we went to check out the couple new hang out place. Hubby went to try the big pool. I stayed in door and watched a few episodes of Perfect Crown. I can't say I like the male lead but I still like IU though.
By evening we all went to meet up with another couple at Bamboo Hills. The drive there was thankfully smooth and no traffic. Bamboo Hills is a big place with plenty of restaurants. The layout was meant to give a feel of nature. Lots of trees and lush landscape. There was a couple doing their wedding photos there.
We walked in to Hanam BBQ and our table was full of food waiting for us. Meanwhile a staff was onsite grilling more meat for us. I kind of like this concept of having someone grill for us while we concentrate on stuffing ourselves. đŸ˜‚
There were a casserole of tofu braised in soybean paste, a smaller container of puffy steam egg. A bowl of cold noodle with sweet spicy sauce. Then for side dish we had kimchi and also marinated leaves (wasn't sure what it was) but it tasted like pickle leaves. The tanginess matches well with the grilled meat. Lettuce leaves, sliced garlic and sauce all ready for us to try with the grilled pork.
I understand that there was option for package which offer meat with stew (either soybean paste or kimchi) and steam egg. That's why we saw those on the table. The noodle most likely was addition. The other thing that I enjoyed was the pork intestine. It's chewy and delicious. Not everyone is our group enjoyed this chewiness. I know hubby doesn't mind trying it but it would not be his first choice.
I think the total came to RM 400 (USD 98.91). For a group of six people I think it's not bad. Lots of protein but all pork.
P1-2, Bamboo Hills, off Lebuhraya Duta - Ulu Kelang Segambut, Taman Bamboo,
51200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ph : +60348163557








Comments
Post a Comment