December my favorite month





I am sure everybody has a favorite day (Sunday, maybe ?) or even favorite holiday (Christmas that falls on Sunday, so Monday is still a holiday..ha..ha..). But beside those I also have a favorite month which is December.

The whole month of December just speaks of h.o.l.i.d.a.y. All the decorative lights and the Christmas songs. All the discount in the malls and online. All the excuses to go out shopping and spending money because it's once a year and it's holiday.

Beside all those festivities in December. I also believe it's a month of wish comes true. I can't speak for all others that received the Christmas presents they wanted. But years ago when my younger brother decided to get married before me. And my relatives all feel like they should ask me when I'll get married. Yeah..relatives everywhere are all the same when it comes to being nosy. To their question of when it's my turn to get married. I answered with a serious face, it's going to be in December. They all said : is it true ? See, you give them an answer and they doubted instead. So I laughed and said no, I was just joking. Yes, I was joking because I didn't even have boyfriend at that time, let alone getting married. It was 1999 then, and guess what, I DID get married in December, a year later in 2000. Coincidence ? I'd rather think of it as a wish came true. I finally found my soul mate.

Comments