What you need :
1/2 cup milk
bacon - I used turkey bacon - chopped into pieces
handful of fresh spinach - or whatever green veggie you have in your fridge - cut into smaller pieces
1/2 onion, sliced
15-20 stick of angel hair pasta/spaghetti (optional)
1/2 cup shredded cheese
4-5 tbs oil
a pinch of salt and pepper
Putting it together :
1. Preheat oven at 375 degree.
2. Get a frying pan. Use the one with metal handle if you have one, so you can finished it up in the oven. Put like 1 tbs of oil on the frying pan and fry onion, bacon until onion is soft. Put in spinach and stir around for another 2 mins.
3. Boil some water to boil pasta. Break pasta into 3 inches length before putting them in the boiling water. Follow direction to cook pasta. Once cooked, drain pasta and mix with frying veggie.
4. Crack eggs in a medium size mixing bowl. Put in a pinch of salt and black pepper. Whisk eggs to mix and whisk milk into eggs. Lastly, mix in the shredded cheese and make sure that the cheese is not lumpy in the mixture.
5. If using the same pan to bake in the oven. Put another 1.5 tbs of oil at the bottom of pan to preven the mixture to stick to pan when baked. Pour egg mixture into the pan, making sure that mixture covers up all the veggie and onion in the pan. Place pan in the oven and bake until egg mixture is set. And a fork inserted in it comes out clean. Probably around 25-30 mins.
6. If using bakeware, grease bakeware with 1 tbs oil. Pour in the onion veggie mix. Pour egg mixture to cover the veggie mix. Pop bakeware in the oven and bake for 25-30 mins.
7. Serve with ketchup. Or salsa. I happened to have pico de gallo. :)