New Year Resolution

I had decided not to have a resolution. I don't want to be like those people we see in the park. Those people who eagerly going to the park to exercise the first few weeks after new year. They all geared up with nice exercise outfit. But I noticed, it only lasted till end of January.
Then I happened to think of Kenny, my buddy :) , at http://www.kennysia.com/. I went to check on his website like I usually do every now and then. One of his entries was the Singapore marathon. He apparently had done yet another marathon. And he said that it was his THIRD marathon ! Wow..I felt so inspired and motivated. After reading that, I told myself, I will have to at least do it once.

So my training hopefully should start soon. I want to do a half marathon, before I do my full one.

Comments