Pho Garden - San Francisco

During my 3.5 hours ordeal yesterday - I meant my 1/2 marathon. The only thing that I couldn't stop thinking about was food. For breakfast I only had 1/2 slice of plain bread and a few sips of hot tea. I couldn't eat anything before running, it's going to be slushing around in my tummy. Not a good thing.

And I yelped this restaurant the day before and I knew what I wanted. So during the last few miles of my 13 miles walk/run/almost crawl..I knew what I'd order when we got to the restaurant.

The place wasn't hard to find. Outside looks like typical restaurants in the area with a red awning and big sign that says Pho Garden. Inside looks like it probably was renovated recently. I ordered garlic noodle with chicken. Hubby ordered seafood pho and we shared a plate of spring rolls. I didn't take any picture of the pho and spring rolls. They look just like any other pho and spring rolls we had. The garlic noodle was something new I tried yesterday. I had garlic noodle before at Thanh Long restaurant that was popular for their crab and garlic noodle. But Pho Garden's garlic noodle was more mild and less buttery. It tasted kinda plain when eaten separately. But after I combined it well with the chicken it got more taste to it. Total spent $26 (including tips). It's slightly more expensive than the usual pho restaurant.

Garlic noodle with chicken (option : seafood or fillet mignon)


spring roll (bigger than usual size)
(pic borrowed from yelper Kat C)



Pho Garden
2109 Clement St (between 22nd & 23rd Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415) 379-8677

Comments