Marathon Training

With the rate I'm going right now on my training I don't know whether I would be able to do San Francisco marathon this year in July. :( I only have 3 more months to go. And I barely able to do half marathon yet.

This weekend I managed to push myself to run for two days in a row. I haven't done that for a long time. In fact I don't remember ever done it in the past. ha..ha..So that's something. The question is whether I'll be able to continue doing it consistently.

I realized running alone is tough on spirit. When you get tired you just want to stop and walk instead. Or worst you call it a day and go home. A lot of time, your body can actually push further but your head telling you otherwise. When running with my husband, I felt like I need to show him that I can do it. And he always tells me to keep on going.

Today after running I felt so hungry and was craving for hot dogs..ha..ha.. I wanted hot dogs from Costco. We went home and got in the car. I was dreaming about the juicy hot dog and cold soda. Darn it by the time we got there, the parking lot was so empty. I then realized that they're close today for Easter. :( So we went home and made rad na instead.

Comments