Two weeks later - post marathon

It's been two weeks since the SF marathon. I still haven't started running. My knee is still sore. I couldn't even quite sure as to what it is. At one point I was sure it was ITBS but then last night I came up thinking it's actually runner's knee.

Yesterday I started exercising by lifting up my legs, just following a few exercises I found online. We went to a friend's house and I went into their pool to exercise my leg. Beside that we also went out to walk around Walmart, something I haven't done for quite a while. I practically totally rested my leg last weekend since I was still limping and my toes were raw. I didn't know which of those exercises that was overdone. But my knee was so sore and aching last night. Ouch. I guess it's a combination of everything.

Comments