Pho Binh - Sunnyvale

I've known this pho establishment at least almost ten years. I'm sure it existed a lot longer than that. Hubby's coworker took him there and he introduced it to me. But over the years I think their recipe for the soup had changed. I remember the tai bo vin (pho with rare meat and meat balls) used to be a lot more spicier. But today I sensed that the soup actually had become saltier than usual. I also noticed that the owner seemed to change too.

We usually order the one with rare meat and meat balls. But today I tried the house special combination. It came with rare meat, meat balls, a bit tripe (not enough in fact) and a lot of fatty meat (which I don't really like). The egg rolls are still good. Pho Binh is actually the only place we ever order our egg rolls because they only fry the egg rolls when you order. They always come out extra hot so beware !

1274 Persian Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
(408) 734-3066

Comments