Caught - Harlan Coben

This is an amazing book. The plot was sooo twisted that I wouldn't have guessed it. The climax was all saved for the last chapter. When I was wowed by the revelation. But that's not it. When I thought that was it..another more interesting thing came up.


So far I have read three of Harlan Coben's book. The Woods, Hold Tight and Caught. All of them were very well written. But this one is exceptional.

Okay, let me get to the story line a bit. Wendy Tynes was a TV reporter. Her TV showed Dan Mercer as he came to a house to meet a girl. The problem was the girl was underage. Dan Mercer later on was prosecuted but the case wasn't strong enough so he was released. The day after Dan Mercer was found murdered. By then Wendy wasn't so sure anymore whether Dan was guilty of what he was charged. Flooded by curiosity and guilt, Wendy started digging in to find out more.

I can only tell you so much. Read yourself and find out. Believe me, if you like suspense and thriller. You won't be disappointed with this one.

Comments