Namu, Ferry Building Farmer's Market - San Francisco

I've been wanting to check out this stall since I saw it a couple of weeks ago. Finally the chance arrived. We lined up and placed our order and stepped aside to wait. There was nobody lining up when we got there. Compared to other stall, the line was nothing. There was a moment of doubt to the quality of the food. But as we were waiting, I saw the order was actually lined up inside waiting to be prepared. I guess they have more efficient way of managing orders.

We shared two Korean tacos and a gamja fries. The Korean tacos was actually a sheet of nori (seaweed) with like two tablespoon of rice topped with chopped meat, a bit of like diced tomato, green onion and finished off with sprinkle of sesame seeds. The taste ? yummy. The concept is so simple but packed with great flavor.


Gamja fries was another interesting idea. Fries with chopped meat drizzled with mayo and teriyaki sauce. Topped off with gochujang (korean style pepper paste) and a few green onion. Voila... I swear I'll never look at fries the same way again.

Ferry Building Marketplace

One Ferry Building
San Francisco, California 94111
(415) 983-8030

Comments