Nothing Bundt Cake

One of my co-worker brought us a bunch of bundt cake from this place in Los Gatos. They were all nicely and cutely package. Easy to transport and perfect as gift. They came in different flavors. Cinnamon swirl, chocolate chocolate, red velvet, just to name a few.

The cake was moist and the middle part was filled with icing. I am not a dessert or anything sweet person. But I got to try a few flavor just because there were so many available. I think the lemon flavor one was best with fresh citrus flavor.

But in general I wasn't impressed. There's nothing really special about the cakes. They were too sweet for my taste. Surprisingly when  I checked out their website, they seem to have quite a few locations around the nation. Not just limited to SF Bay Area.

http://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/

Comments