Mojo Burger San Jose Airport - San Jose

We don't usually eat out for breakfast unless we're travelling. That's when I would have an excuse to stop by McDonald for their breakfast items. So this time flying out early morning from San Jose Airport (SJC) I was looking forward to that. But surprisingly McDonald was no where to be found at that newly constructed terminal B. What a bummer.

So we walked down the corridor checking out other options. Brioche Doree Cafe looked like they only do pastries. Jamba Juice ? Nah..too cold for breakfast. Peet's coffee ? I need something more solid. We decided to stop by at Mojo burger. They do offer breakfast item which consisted of scrambled egg, english muffin, sausage patty and hash brown. Sounds like a no-brainer. So I ordered one of those.

Total $7.57 after tax. It's really nothing much considering what I got (look at the picture). Anyhow I started arranging my sausage and my english muffin and divided it into two to share with hubby. But he decided to dig into the scrambled egg first. After one bite he declared it not edible. Taste of chemical. That's what he said.

I didn't believe him. I thought he was just being picky since he didn't have appetite for breakfast. So I took a bite myself. Yuck. It wasn't chemical that I tasted on the scrambled egg. It tasted rancid. It's most likely from the oil they used. I took another bit just to confirm it and then decided that I'd leave it alone.

Mojo burger. I wouldn't pick you for breakfast again. But I'm also skeptical about their other items though. Mr. Mayor Reed, what happened to the local taste that you wanted to show at our San Jose airport ? Why couldn't I find pho there ? :)

If you want to know what else is available at Terminal B SJC, check out this link.
http://www.sjc.org/travelers.php?page=services/b_services&subtitle=Shops+and+Services+|+Terminal+B

Comments