Cafe Artemis - Campbell


Had lunch with a friend here last week. It’s situated in the Pruneyard shopping center, behind Trader Joe’s. The café had outdoor seating area under the tree so it was nice and shaded. But we got an inside seating. Lunch was in full swing when I got there. My friend already got us a table. I’ve never been there so I asked him for suggestion. In the end I settled with chicken kebab and he chose a wrap.

The lunch took longer than I thought it would. Maybe because it was lunch time and they were busy. But it’s not a place that you could get your lunch in like 15 minutes. I think it took about 25 minutes or more. It’s a good think I wasn’t in a rush to go back to office otherwise I would probably have to ask for it to go when it’s ready.
chicken kebab platter


My platter came with a few pieces of chicken, flavored and plain rice, half grilled tomato and some grilled veggies. I usually enjoy this kind of combo but that day everything seemed a bit bland. I am not much of a salt taker so this came as a surprise to myself. It’s probably good so one could season to taste.
beef wrap

I didn’t get to try my friend’s wrap but it came with dipping sauce so I think it had additional flavor to it.

All in all it was a nice place to dine. It was busy with lunch crowd. Not sure if I would be going back soon.

Cafe Artemis
1875 South Bascom Avenue #300  Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 626-8100

Comments