Kashi Hummus Crisps

I got this product by joining BzzAgent. This is my first product review as a member of BzzAgent so I was pretty excited waiting for the bag of chips to arrive.

I love hummus and chips so I thought this would be an interesting combo. I was imagining chips that tasted like hummus. So when I took my first crunch of the chips I was a bit disappointed. The chips was crunchy but the flavor was very subtle. I think it would go better with some sort of sour cream dip.


The flavor that I got was Sea Salt & Olive Oil. There were also Caramelized Onion flavor and Sundried Tomato, Basil & Feta flavor. I am curious about the other two flavors. Maybe I should use the coupons included to try the other two flavors.

One thing this chips were made of pretty simple list of ingredients - bunch of whole grain and chickpeas among them. Nothing too complicated and nothing that you couldn't pronounce. I really want to like this chips. But so far it's a bit too difficult. Maybe Kashi should try making sour cream onion flavor ?

Comments