New York Fries - Tsawwassen, BC

I can't believe I go all the way to Canada to eat New York Fries, really ? But their pulled pork poutine looked yummy. And I'm still on the quest to find the best poutine in Vancouver. So this could be the one.

It's not quite lunch time yet so there wasn't any line yet. I went up and ordered the pulled pork poutine with an order of soda. It came to a total of less than CAD10. I waited for like 5 minutes and my order was ready.

There was some small pieces of mozzarella cheese under that pile of pulled pork. And because the pulled pork was pretty hot and saucy so the mozzarella did get melted. That was awesome. The combination of pulled pork and melted mozzarella gave the plain fries a boost and voila it became poutine !

As much as I like this version compared to a few other poutine versions I tried. I still think there's room for improvement. I didn't pay attention to the condiments provided, but I think some sprinkle of chili flakes could improve the flavor a bit more.

Tsawwassen Mills Food Court
5000 Canoe Pass Way
Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B3

Comments