Airbnb for Kelowna Trip

Originally we planned for an Asian Trip at the end of June. But with the pandemic still going and no end of tunnel anytime soon we decided to cancel everything altogether.

Now I'm left with some vacation days that need to be taken. Hubby is itching for a break as well. So we decided to go on a local trip to Kelowna. It was sort of last minute. We didn't want to make any reservation until a week prior not knowing if any travel for pleasure is allowed.

Just when we decided to make reservation for our accommodation I found out that Airbnb needed to check my identity AGAIN ! I had my profile created like more than 5 years ago. We had several reviews on our belt. All good reviews if I can say so myself. So I didn't quite understand why Airbnb needed to check my identity.



After almost 24 hours after I submitted my request to book then finally we got response from the host. Our reservation was accepted. Kelowna here we go !

Comments