Hungry Nerd - Bangkok, Thailand


Introduced to this restaurant by a friend who lives in the Pratunam area. This one is located on Phaya Thai Rd just around the corner from Phetchaburi Rd. We walked there from our hotel just across from Platinum Fashion Mall.

I thought it's a big restaurant as it look from outside. But when we walked in, it's not very big. And at the time though it's pretty early for dinner, it's almost fully occupied. We got a table at a corner and given the menus.




When in Thailand, I always choose pork steak. It seemed like a safer choice. Better value and better taste. Almost all the time. The beef steak is usually not as tender as pork and if you want a better cut, then it's a lot more expensive. 

This place actually gave quite a lot of sides for my order. I got a side of salad, a piece of garlic bread and a small amount of fries. I think it's a very good deal. Taste wise, I have tasted better steak. This one wasn't the best but it's good value if you stay in the Pratunam area.

Hungry Nerd
89/70 Phaya Thai Rd, Thanon Phetchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
Phone : 026565550
https://hungrynerdbangkok.com/

Comments