Bank advertisement

I have been listening to this bank advertisement on radio. It goes like this :

A man retrieving message from his voice mail.

First voice mail said: Hi Dad, it's me. I'm in the mall. Don't need any money. I have my *** debit card.

Second voice mail said : hi Dad, it's me again..... bla..bla

And then the Dad went and checked on his email and called his daughter. And the conversation goes like this :

Dad : Honey, this is Dad. I got an email from *** and I went and checked your account. You purchased something for $20 from Teen Hottie ??

Daughter : Oohh, don't worry Dad. I went to food court just now and saw three girls wearing the stuff that I just bought so I went ahead and returned it. Teen Hottie is soooo last week.

I just couldn't imagine that conversation even happened. In real life it would most likely sounded like this in :

Daughter : Dad, I'm going to the mall now with my friends. I need money.
Dad : Didn't I give you the *** bank debit card ?
Daughter : Yeah..I couldn't use the card anymore. I called the bank, they told me my account was OD. How can a bank account Over Dose ?


or for the phone conversation :

Dad : Honey, this is Dad. I got an email from *** and I went and checked your account. You purchased something for $20 from Teen Hottie ??

Daughter : YOU CHECKED MY ACCOUNT? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? YOU DON'T TRUST ME? YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DO THAT. I HATE YOU!!


Comments