Pho Saigon - Milpitas

A friend of ours told us about this pho place that just opened recently. Coming to the plaza there, we thought we've been there before when it was under different management.


As we sat down, I noticed the inside of the restaurant looked like it had gone through renovation. Fresh paint, big LCD TV showing Dragon Ball, cherry color chairs and earth color tiles.

Both me and hubby ordered seafood noodle. Hubby only said seafood noodle and the man asked him what type of noodle he wanted. That's pretty cool. I just pointed to a seafood pho. And that's what I got, seafood noodle soup with thin rice noodle. Also we didn't see spring roll on the menu but asked for it anyway and they were able to make it.

The broth was good and rich. I thought I would be hit with MSG attack but it didn't happen so I gave it an extra point there. The spring roll was fresh and the dipping sauce was thick. Another extra point. Needless to say, we'll be back in the future.


Pho Saigon
1455 Landess Ave, Milpitas, CA 95035   (408) 263-8936

Comments