Yes to Yes to Cucumber

Found this when I was looking for some sort of wipes for face cleaning when I go for my trip. In the past I have been using Pond's and Olays and didn't quite like it. So I was thinking of like purchasing baby wipes or something less strong. Pond's left my face dry and I didn't quite like the fragrance.

So when I saw this Yes to Cucumber I thought I should give it a try. The price is slightly more than Pond's ($1 for 5 towelettes). Yes to Cucumber was $2.49 for 10 towelettes. The packaging was smaller than Pond's but thicker. I like the smell that's not too strong and it didn't make my face dry afterwards. My usual make up is tinted moisturizer and compact or loose powder with no eye make up. And this towelette was able to remove all those. It's a definite buy for me.



Comments