Nando's Flame-grilled Chicken - Burnaby, Canada

http://www.nandos.ca/bc-menu
One of the place that I have been wanting to try in Vancouver was Nando's flame-grilled peri-peri chicken. There was one location just on Kingsway about a block from Metrotown which we passed by a few times.

Finally the chance came when we visited the Metrotown food court. There was a stall there that sells Nando's chicken. The line was long since it was mother's day and everyone was out. It took about ten minutes to get to the front of the line. But it gave me enough time to decide on what to order.



I chose the combo of half chicken with spiced rice and I chose it extra hot. I paid and waited for another five minutes for my order to be prepared. It was surprisingly pretty quick and still tasted freshly prepared.
Nando's chicken combo with spiced rice

The extra hot was perfect for me and even our friends in the group loved the heat. Well..we came from South East Asia, we love spicy food. The spiced rice was a good combo to it. Loved it and would try it again next time.

Nando's
4820 Kingsway
Food Court at Metropolis, Metrotown
BurnabyV5H 4J2
(604) 438-2727

Comments