Fish Market - Santa Clara

Blackened catfish with grilled veggies and fingerling potatoes
We had a pre-holiday dinner for our office last week at Fish Market. On a Friday night, the restaurant was packed. We had our reservation and it took us maybe around 10 minutes to get our table ready.

Our group shared a salt and pepper calamari and an artichoke dip. The artichoke dip was supposedly a very popular appetizer according to our server. That was indeed a very good dip. I skipped the bread that came with it and just tried the dip. Rich, gooey and cheesy. It would have gone very well with the bread - too bad I'm on my gluten-free diet.

 I ordered a blackened cat fish with fingerling potatoes and grilled veggies for the sides. I have never had cat fish before but I think it tasted like tilapia with nice seasoning on it. Some part of it tasted a bit chewy, I wasn't too sure if it supposed to be like that instead of flaky and came right off. But all in all I enjoyed my order. It's a good place to go for seafood. I don't mind going back again to try other items on the menu.

Fish Market
3775 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95051
(408) 246-3474
www.thefishmarket.com

Comments