Holiday Lights at Gilroy Gardens - Gilroy, CA

I have heard about this Gilroy Gardens since quite a while ago. I was sort of curious since we live pretty close but yet never been there. A friend recently asked me if there's any sort of attraction in our area that is suitable for children.. I told her about Gilroy Gardens but I don't even know what they have to offer.

So recently I was so excited when we won a pair of tickets to Gilroy Gardens. Especially in the month of December, they also have their Holiday Lights. I love Christmas decorations ! But most of their rides are more suitable for children 6 years or under. The only ride that we tried was the train ride around the garden. That was quite fun but since it was night time  we couldn't see a lot unless there was lights decoration on it.

Add caption




Gilroy Gardens
3050 Hecker Pass Highway, Gilroy, CA 95020
www.gilroygardens.org

Comments