Westfield San Francisco Center - San Francisco

I'm not talking about the stores. Just the food court which I think was called Food Emporium. Located at the basement area but was nicely designed just like the other food court I know at the Westfield Valley Fair in San Jose. There were quite some options here like Loving Hut, Sorabol (Korean), Buckhorn grill, Lobster Me, etc

I have been there once years ago. Didn't quite remember what I had then but today we had the Thai food called Coriander. The menu was almost like Panda Express. Rice with one item combo or two items combo. You could have white steam rice, brown rice or pad thai.

pad thai and pumpkin curry

Just to try different flavors I chose white steam rice with a stir fry eggplant dish. Hubby took the pad thai with pumpkin curry dish. Both were awesome. The dishes went better with steam rice so in the end I finished most of the pad thai which was flavorful by itself. But don't expect pad thai like the restaurant ordered pad thai with peanut, bean sprout and lime. This was just pad thai - stir fry noodle with the sauce.

Add caption

Food Emporium
Westfield San Francisco Center
865 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 512-6776

Comments