Vitasave - North Vancouver, BC


This is not a paid review.

As a recent settler to Vancouver, Canada, I'm still trying to find source for items that I used to get  cheaper in California. One of them was vitamins and supplements.

I could stick to my regular suppliers in the US but pay more for shipping to Canada. Or find some other company locally in Canada. That's when I found Vitasave. And I was so glad that they carry the items I was looking for.

They do charge CAD4.95 for local shipping around Canada. But if you order more than CAD69 then you would qualify for free shipping. I found out that they also have a store in North Vancouver area. Though tempted to check out the store I decided to just order online.

The surprising fact was you actually have an option to pick up your order at their North Vancouver warehouse thus avoiding the shipping charge. Though this information was not stated under their shipping policy. But the option will be presented during the check out process.




My order


Vitasave (North Vancouver Store)
115 16th St W, North Vancouver, BC V7M 1T3
(604) 770-1535

Comments