Ramen Shingen - Sapporo, Japan

I had this ramen on my list as one of the place to try for food in Sapporo. We went there in between lunch and dinner time so it wasn't busy. But seeing that there's a stancion placed outside I would guess that there is normally line outside.

There were quite a crew of people working. At least five of them. That's plenty for a not so big ramen store. There was no vending machine to buy tickets from. So we went straight to the counter seating looking around for menu. One of the guy saw our confusion and brought us an English menu. Thank God for English menu. We ordered a Shingen set which consisted of shio ramen, rice and gyoza and another spicy miso ramen.




I found the ramen pretty good but nothing too special. The spicy miso didn't have fiery color so I'm guessing all the ingredients were natural. The gyozas were pretty decent size.


Comments