COCA Pop Up Hua Hin


I found this restaurant on Google maps and the photos on the reviews looked interesting. I made note and put the name on list of places to try while we're in Hua Hin.

Having said that, I pretty much made up my mind what to order prior to getting there. So ordering was fast. The restaurant wasn't busy when we were there. There was another table but they seemed to finish their meals and was just chatting.






Our orders came pretty fast except for the baked buns. I guess they were made to order so they took longer to be ready. The noodle with pork turned out to be ordinary except for the pink noodle they used. I believed they used beet to color the noodle. The porridge was nothing special. The fried dough stick (patango or you tiau 油条) was not as chewy as what I'm used to. This one was softer and was served with sweet condensed milk. The baked buns were not what I expected. I thought the dough would be like pastry but they tasted more like bread. The top was sweetened butter layer. Fragrant but too sweet for our taste. Even hubby didn't enjoy the top layer.

All in all we enjoyed the food but none of our orders was extraordinary.

COCA Pop Up Hua Hin
69, 6 Phet Kasem Rd, Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110
Phone: 065 959 4986

Comments