Pancious - Jakarta, Indonesia


We checked out the Pancious location at Emporium Mall. I thought they only do pancakes but who says we can't have pancakes for dinner ? 😁

They do focus on pancakes but there was a savory choice for pancakes. If pastas are your cup of tea then there are quite a varieties of pastas on the menu as well. While for me, in the end I chose grilled truffle chicken. Hubby chose cheese burger and among our family members there were an order of seafood marinara and an order of black angus striploin.




My grilled truffle chicken was a piece of boneless chicken thigh with barbecued corn kernels lathered with sweet sauce and french fries. The boneless chicken was easier to eat but it didn't match the picture on the menu. I think some clients may like corn kernels and boneless chicken.

My family enjoyed their pasta and steak. I didn't get to try any but I guess it couldn't be that bad since they enjoyed their orders.

I don't think we'll be back anytime soon. I think the dishes were a bit over price. Especially the drinks. A cup of hot tea priced at IDR45000 (USD 2.90). Total bill inclusive of tax and 7% service came to IDR 880,000 (USD 56.77).

Pancious
Located at 2nd Fl Emporium Pluit Mall
Jl. Pluit Selatan Raya No.1
Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14440
Phone: (021) 66676737

Comments