Kanbe Ramen - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


This ramen shop is located inside 163 Retail Park. When we went there we were a bit confused, but then we looked at Google map again. This time I noticed it's noted that 163 Retail Park.

This mall is a bit unique as it has two entrances to different floor. So it depends on where you entered, you may or may not need to go up one level to reach the ramen shop.

The shop is decent size for a ramen shop outside Japan. The seating was a bit weird. Our "table" was divided and we sat facing a different group. There was divider but still, I thought it was a bit weird.




I ordered ramen shiro which was soy bean paste based. Hubby order aka ramen which was pork bone based. We also ordered buta shumai.

I liked that we could customized our ramen. How spicy, how well done the noodle is, etc. They also do tsukemen or dipping noodle. I actually liked tsukemen, but at the time I was craving hot noodle soup. Tsukemen noodle sometimes was a bit cold and the broth is usually smaller and not as hot.

Anyway, this bowl of hot ramen totally cured my cold. I felt way better after lunch. More awake and less congested. Power of a hot bowl of noodle !

Butamendokoro kanbe
GF - 08, 163 Retail Park, 8, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Comments