Na Na Curry - Tiong Bahru Plaza, Singapore


We were at Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch after visiting a relative near by. Na Na Curry wasn't our first choice. I would rather eat at the food court with more varieties of dishes. But then it was weekend and lunch hours. So food court was packed to its fullest. My group consisted of seniors and less seniors.😂 The issue with travelling in a big group is finding food or restaurant that could suit everyone's taste buds. I consider myself easy when it comes to food. So I gave in when another person deemed food court wasn't the place for us. I couldn't argue much. It's hard to find seats for six people !

That's how we ended up at Na Na Curry. The fish head curry looked interesting so we gave it a try. Black pepper beef, pork trotter beehoon, prawn cereal (?) and mushroom beancurd were the other dishes we ordered for our group of six.





Service was nothing to talk about. Not friendly but not rude either. The person who I had interaction asking for water didn't seem to understand me. I thought maybe she didn't understand mandarin, so I switched to English then Malay. She was very passive if she did understand me. 😟 Not suitable for hospitality business.

Food wise was okay. Nothing horrible but nothing stood out that made us wanted to go back. The fish head curry was not flavorful. Perhaps no MSG used ? But the fish head was pretty bland. I was looking forward to trying out fish head curry but this dish here was a disappointment.

Na Na Curry
Located at Tiong Bahru Plaza
302 Tiong Bahru Road, #02-111, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Singapore 168732
Phone: +65 6250 1383 

Comments