Ara Vietnamese Noodle - Petaling Jaya, Malaysia


It's been a while since we had Vietnamese noodle soup. So when checking out the map of the neighborhood and saw that there's Vietnamese noodle I thought we should give it a try.

It just happened that day we needed to visit a clinic in the area so we though of stopping there first for lunch. When we walked in, there were a few tables occupied. There were menu provided but we could also order online through scanning of QR code. So we looked through the menu and placed our order. After that I started looking around the restaurant and realized that a few tables have not received their food yet. Oh..I told hubby that I had a feeling this restaurant doesn't have a flow. It will be a while before we get our food.


We ordered fresh spring roll and 2 bowl of noodle soups. I thought fresh spring roll should be pretty fast. In fact I thought noodle soup should be pretty fast, just boiled the noodle and pour the broth in. Right ? But it did take quite a while. I noticed occupant of one table looked a bit antsy and kept looking at the direction of the kitchen.

After quite some time we finally got our order. My beef pho was just delicious. The noodle I selected was kwayteow I believe and it turned out to be fresh noodle. Soft and slurpee. While hubby ordered beef stew but he selected hutieu I think and it turned out to be thinner type of noodle. His noodle was from dry noodle which tend to be more chewy.

All in all we enjoyed our meal but I don't think it's worth the wait. Perhaps because it was Sunday ?

Ara Vietnamese Noodle
45, Jalan SS 22/11, Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-7499 3952
https://aravietnamesenoodles.eatmol.com/menubook

Comments