Khao Soi Krue Pa Daeng - Chiang Mai, Thailand


I wanted to try different khao soi place. Ever since my eyes were opened with beef khao soi I'm now a khao soi believer. In the past I only tried chicken khao soi and I didn't like the texture of the chicken drumstick. They were most likely boiled too long so the meat texture became too soft. I didn't like that.

But once I tried the beef khao soi where the beef still retain its slightly chew texture, I love it ! 😍 So I'm looking to try different khao soi. That day I was looking at Google maps to see what's available in our area and found this restaurant Krue Pa Daeng. 




What's interesting was there's a dry or stir fry version of khao soi. That's new to me. So I decided that we needed to try it. I see the location is kind of far. So I placed a food order through FoodPanda. It's not my usual go to app which was Grab Food. But surprisingly Food Panda has a desktop version so I don't need to download the app. 💞 Yay !!

The verdict. The stir fry (dry version) was richer. Perhaps a richer sauce was used instead of the regular broth. But it's dry and still had flavor. The beef version was good. It's regular version with broth but the broth seemed to be the same as the chicken version. Yellowish and not darker like the other version of beef khao soi I had before. Both are good.

Khao Soi Krua Pa Daeng Chiang Mai
āļ‚้āļēāļ§āļ‹āļ­āļĒ āļ„āļĢัāļ§āļ›้āļēāđāļ”āļ‡ āđ€āļŠีāļĒāļ‡āđƒāļŦāļĄ่
āļ–.āļ•āļĢัāļŠāļ§āļ‡āļĻ์ āļ•.āļŸ้āļēāļ­่āļēāļĄ āļ­.āđ€āļĄืāļ­āļ‡ Fa Ham, āđ€āļĄืāļ­āļ‡ Chiang Mai 50000
Phone : 0858635056

Comments