Burrito Vaquero - Roseburg, Oregon

Looking for a dinner place in Roseburg during our road trip and found this place. We haven't had a chance to eat any Mexican food while we were in San Jose, California so I thought this should be a right choice.

We got there around 7:30 and the place was pretty busy with dinner crowd. We got a table and were brought menu. I was intrigued with the chile rellenos but in the end chose tamales. Even that they ran out of tamales could only gave me two out of three I ordered. Hubby ordered camarones a la diabla.

There was a lady making fresh tortillas at the corner. She gave us some warm tortillas. Mean while we helped ourselves with the chips provided while waiting for our orders. We didn't realize that we were hungry until then. 


Hubby's order came in a big platter with salad, rice and bean. Camarones a la diabla is prawn in spicy sauce. This version was actually not as spicy as we expected it to be. So a bit disappointment there. We had a better one at Tia Juana in California. My tamales came with some red sauce on the side. I didn't quite like the sauce so I took my tamales without it. A bit dry.

The highlight was probably the restrooms that were located on the side of the building and had to be accessed from outside. The doors were painted with mural of a man and a woman. No mistaken.


Burrito Vaquero
850 NW Garden Valley Blvd, Roseburg, OR 97471, USA
+1 541-672-9850

Comments